For retrofitting medium to heavy attachments in ETICS systems that incorporate EPS, mineral wool and mineral foam insulation.
Suitable for fixing:
- Railings/Juliet balconies
- Guard rails
- Window & sliding shutters
- Consoles e.g. air conditioning units
EJOT Iso-Corner is moulded from high density Polyurethane foam, which can be easily cut on site with an electric saw so it sits flush with the external insulation face.
- One element with two fixing surfaces-larger surface area for screw positions.
- Reduces thermal bridging.
- Direct assembly of the attachment to the Iso Corner.
- Two types of anchorage methods to suit the substrate-mechanical or resin anchor.
- High reliability and load carrying capacity (subject to calculations).
Delta PT screws are used for anchoring in to the EJOT Iso-Corner with a 20mm edge distance on both the front and side fixing face.
- Base plate dimensions: 140 x 270mm.
- Iso-Corner 140 lenght/height: 140mm.
- Iso-Corner 200 length/height: 200mm.
- Iso-Corner 300 length/height: 300mm.