- Temporary fastening
- Cable racks
- Timber battens
- Galvanized zinc-plated steel.
- Countersunk head, Torx drive.
- ETA-approved concrete screw for cracked and non-cracked concrete.
- No expansion forces, reduced edge distance and centre spacing.
- Completely removable.
- For dry indoor areas.
- Approved for cracked concrete and non-cracked concrete and also for pre-stressed hollow core slab.
- Also suitable for bricks and solid brick sandstone.
* To see prices, please log in here.
|Length mm||Embedment depth hef≥ mm||Clamp thickness mm||Drill hole depth mm||Unit||Article Number||Availability||Orderidentifier||* Price / 100|
|70.0||65.0||5.0 - 15.0||75.0||100||9650071333||JC2-KB 8 x 70/5/15 Concrete Screw|
|80.0||65.0||15.0 - 25.0||75.0||100||9650071335||JC2-KB 8 x 80/15/25 Concrete Screw|
|90.0||85.0||5.0 - 20.0||95.0||100||9650071361||JC2-KB 10x90/5/20 Concrete Screw|
|100.0||85.0||15.0 - 30.0||95.0||100||9650071363||JC2-KB 10x100/15/30 Concrete Screw|
- No Stock