LIEBIG anchoring technology with EJOT global support
The unique modular design and absolute strength of LIEBIG undercut anchors and anchoring products is second to none. Now this unique technology is part of EJOT’s manufacturing excellence and specification support facility around the world. Together we are making LIEBIG products and the technical guidance to support them readily accessible.
Engineered from high quality steels and modular in design, LIEBIG anchoring technology is ideal for heavy duty installations and available in bespoke lengths. Every LIEBIG anchor have Option 1 and Option 7 ETA approvals for cracked and non-cracked concrete.
Designed for use where safety is critical and applications include installations into nuclear power plants, industrial plants, conveyor systems, cranes, and also for special civil engineering solutions.
Benefits of LIEBIG anchoring products
- Safe and secure anchoring high loads into cracked and non-cracked concrete
- ETA Option 1 and Option 7 approvals
- Modular design for custom lengths and assemblies
- Engineered from high strength materials
- Proven performance in resisting dynamic loads, shock loads and seismic loads
- Technical reports available for these and other applications