EJOT Thin-walled parts
Thin-walled parts with extremely low tolerances:
- Increase of the stiffness of the steering column
- Reduction of the dispersion of the friction values
- High process reliability
- Customized solutions
Many years of experience and state-of-the-art machines form the basis for process-reliable development and production of the components, which are tailored to the individual application. An EJOT competence is the selection of the right compound for the implementation of the project, also from an economic point of view.
Digital product development is global at EJOT.
The global locations are networked to optimally handle global projects from development to series production. This is done in close collaboration with the customer and saves both time and costs.
- 3D CAD article and tool design (VISI-CAD)
- Injection Molding Simulation (Moldex3D)
- DoE statistical experiment planning (JMP)
- Additive Manufacturing (HP Designjet 3D printer)Existing network to university institutes, research institutions and internal engineering service providers
- In-house FEM calculation (ANSYS)
- High-performance partners in toolmaking (rapid tooling)
- Many years of automotive project experience in an international environment