EJOSYST® Modular Components
- Fastening, Moving, Sealing, Clamping, Protecting, Positioning
- Individual component design in close development cooperation with the customer
- Consequent lightweight design strategy through the use of light metal and high-capacity plastic
- Product conception, development and assembly from a single supplier
- Automated component assembly
- Comprehensive manufacturing know-how in metal and plastic processing
Sales Manager, UK Industrial Fasteners
Application Engineer (Northern Region)
The EJOSYST® problem solutions are as individual and innovative as the task in almost all areas of industrial fastening technology are challenging. In close development cooperation with the customer the EJOT developers analyse the structural and functional requirements.
The components are designed with efficient CAD programmes that realise the data exchange with almost all common systems and thus ensure a valuable contribution to reducing development times. Special aspects such as weight reduction, design, service reliability or development rate are considered during the design of the individual components.
The EJOSYST components are mainly used in the automotive and supplier industry, but also in the home, medicine and electro technology as well as the leisure industry. For example the positioning elements EJOT® CENTRAtec facilitate an exact fit of bulky components, such as instrument panels or consoles, in the vehicle industry.