- Approved fastening element for retro-fitting medium-heavy to heavy attachments to ETICS systems that incorporates EPS, mineral wool and mineral foam insulation.
- Consoles e.g. air conditioning units, rank grilles.
- Low classified thermal bridge effect.
- Subsequent, flexible installation.
- Can be cut to length on site to suit the condition of the substrate.
- Small product variety for insulation thicknesses up to 300mm.
- Permanent seal against moisture-dricing rain test according to DIN EN 12155.
- Easy and safe installation with innovative assembly tools.
- Expansion-pressure free installation.
- When used in combination with Multifix USF winter mortar it can be installed at temperatures down to -20°C.
The EJOT Iso-bar is delivered as a set of comprises of:
- Rod made of glass-fibre reinforced bulk fabric with connection
- iso bar mounting tool (black)
- U-disc dia. 44mm with seal, A4.
- U-disc for M12 DIN 125, A4.
- Nut hexagon M12 DIN 934, A4.
- Mizzle nozzle extension 200mm
- Iso-bar screen sleeve 25 x 100 steel (for use in perforated stone masonry)
- Approval: Z-21.8-2083
- Nominal diameter: 22mm
- Thread connection: M12 x 35mm
- Clamping thickness of attachment part:≤25mm
Max. effective length* concrete/masonry
- Iso-bar 200: 160/120mm
- Iso-bar 260: 220/180mm
- Iso-bar 320: 280/240mm
- Iso-bar 380: 340/300mm
*max.effective length=thickness of non bearing layers, e.g. adhesive, plaster, reinforcement, insulation material, etc.
Installation values for anchoring in concrete (cracked and uncracked)
- Drill hole diameter: 24mm
- Min. Installation depth: 40mm
- Min. Drill hole depth: 50mm
Installation values for anchoring in masonry without mesh sleeve/with mesh sleeve
- Drill hole diameter: 24mm/26mm
- Min. Installation depth: 80mm
- Min. Drill hole depth: 100mm