EJOT® EPPsys D
- Use of the special EJOT thread for EPP foam
- Ideally suited for tolerance independent assembly, because no pilot hole is necessary
- High process reliability due to large margin between installation and stripping torque
- Easy assembly after the foam expansion
- High transmittable tensile forces
- High torques
- Weight savings due to used plastic material
Sales Manager, UK Industrial Fasteners
Application Engineer (Northern Region)
Direct fastening of EPP foams!
As all fastening elements of the EJOT® EPPsys product group the EPPsys DR screw has also been developed to fasten components to foamed parts, especially EPP foams (expanded polypropylene). Easy, quick and secure: The EJOT® EPPsys D screw ("Direct assembly") can be directly and easily fastened into the foam. Using specified torques and adjustable torque limiting drivers, the EPPsys D screw can be installed into EPP foams (with large density) in a process reliable way.
Reliable fastening of components to foam
EJOT® EPPsys is a product group specifically designed for reliable fastening in EPP foams (Expanded Polypropylene). A typical field of application for this innovative product group is, for example, the attachment of crash pads in car door modules.