EJOT® EPPsys DR
- EPPsys DR features all positive assembly characteristics of the EPPsys D screw
- Easy, subsequent attachment of EPP parts to thin-walled components
- Easy and secure snap-fit of the mounted parts
- Large clamping thickness range
- Axial tolerance compensation within the clamping thickness range
- Radial tolerance compensation
- Weight savings due to used plastic material
Sales Manager, UK Industrial Fasteners
Application Engineer (Northern Region)
Direct assembly with snap-fit ("Rasthaken") in EPP foams
As all fastening elements of the EJOT® EPPsys product group, the EPPsys DR screw has also been developed to fasten components to foamed parts, especially EPP foams (expanded polypropylene). The EJOT® EPPsys DR screw (Direktverschraubung = direct assembly / Rasthaken = snap-fit) combines all advantages of the EPPsys D with an alternative for subsequent component attachment. Additional snap-fit hooks facilitate easy and secure fastening of thin-walled components to the the EPPsys component, for example sheets or plastic parts with a wall thickness between 0.8 and 2.2 mm.
Reliable fastening of components to foam
EJOT® EPPsys is a product group specifically designed for reliable fastening in EPP foams (Expanded Polypropylene). A typical field of application for this innovative product group is, for example, the attachment of crash pads in car door modules.