Solutions-driven through-bolts Option 1
The BA Plus range provides the highest dependability for numerous cracked and non-cracked concrete applications including steel structures, column base plates, heavy duty racking, cable racks, handrails and facades - up to the most stringent seismic and fire resistant Option 1 performance requirements.
BA-Plus: The complete Option 1 range for cracked and non-cracked concrete
The design of BA Plus allows the required installation torque to be achieved with 30-50% fewer revolutions than previously, and new M8 and M10 through-bolts can now be used for anchoring in to concrete which is up to 20mm thinner. The risk of on-site errors is minimised with a setting depth clearly marked to the thread and anchor length letter coding marked on every bolt head.
- OPTION 1 ETA for cracked / non-cracked concrete
- TECHNICAL range for total performance
- M8 and M10: Offer installation into thinner concrete
- M10 and M12: Provide dual anchorage depths
- NEW Coloured depth-setting added to thread
- NEW Anchor length ID code added to head
- FEWER TURNS to reach specified installation torque
- CORROSION RESISTANT for harsh environments
- INCLUDES safety-critical, fire and seismic options
NEW: BA-C NC for Option 7 non-cracked concrete
The BA Plus range is also complemented by the introduction of EJOT’s new through-bolts for Option 7 non- cracked concrete applications, BAC-NC, which provides a class-leading anchor for regular applications, backed by the assurance of a separate European Technical Approval offering an economical fixing system for non-cracked concrete applications such as warehouse racking, stadium seating, columns, guard rails, facades, staircases and machinery installation.