EJOT® Pro APP
- Reveal bead for creating an exact, aligned and perpendicular plaster finish.
- Exact and clean plaster finish
- Easy processing
- Integrated transfer tape for attaching the cover film
- No subsequent cleaning work
Hard PVC profile with bonded polyethylene foam tape 5.5 x 3 mm with high adhesive strength, optimal aging and moisture resistance as well as maximum resistance to UV and ozone radiation. Movements can only be absorbed depending on the elasticity of the polyethylene sealing tape. Transfer tape 12 mm for holding the protective film.
The surface must be level, dry and free of dust and grease. Any residues that reduce adhesion must be removed. Carry out an adhesive test! Application and substrate temperature +5 to +40 °C. Cut the reveal bead to the required length with special scissors for miters or beads. Stick the reveal bead onto the window frame etc. and press it on firmly. Stick the cover film onto the provided transfer tape on the flap. After completing the work, the protective flap must be bent towards the trigger bar and then pulled off from top to bottom parallel to the profile. Follow the processing guidelines!
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Transport and storage lying down
|EJOT Pro APP06/01-240