EJOT® self-drilling screw JT9 2 5/5.0 x 25 Vario
- Fastening pre-drilled stainless steel or aluminium wall brackets to aluminium support profiles.
- Buffer zone between the screw head and sliding disk prevents excessive clamp load of the joint.
- Pre-assembled captive sliding washer.
- Consistently low contact pressure prevents stick-slip phenomenon.
- No stripping/destruction of the thread in component II resulting in high tensile loading capacity.
- High tensile and transverse load transmission in component II due to fine pitch thread.
- Buffer zone serves as visual set control.
- Same assembly concept for floating and fixed points.
- Drilling capacity:3.00mm aluminium
- Drive: 8mm clip hex drive socket
- A4 Stainless steel fixing including drill point.
* To see prices, please log in here.
|Orderidentifier||Article Number||Length mm||Thread Diameter mm||Maximum drilling capacity mm||Unit||Availability||* Price / 100|
|JT9-2/5-5,0x 25 E14 VARIO||3500777490||25.0||5.0||3.0||100|
- No Stock