EJOT® SUPER-SAPHIR self-drilling screw JT6 2/5-5.0 x 30 Vario
- Fastening pre-drilled stainless steel or aluminium wall brackets to aluminium support profiles.
- Buffer zone between the screw head and sliding disk prevents excessive clamp load of the joint.
- Pre-assembled captive sliding washer.
- Consistently low contact pressure prevents stick-slip phenmenon.
- No stripping/destruction of the thread in component II resulting in high tensile load capacity.
- High tensile and transverse load transmission in component II due to fine pitch thread.
- Buffer zone serves as visual set control.
- Same assembly concept for floating and fixed points.
- Diameter: 5.0mm
- Drilling capacity: 3.00mm
- Drive: 8mm clip hex one piece socket
- A4 stainless steel with case hardened carbon steel drill point.
* To see prices, please log in here.
|Length mm||Thread Diameter mm||Maximum drilling capacity mm||Head type or drive||Unit||Article Number||Availability||Orderidentifier||* Price / 100|
|30.0||5.0||3.0||8mm Hexagon Head AF||100||3598077991||JT6-2/5-5,0x 30 E14 VARIO|
- No Stock