- Standard lengths: from approx. 3.5 times nominal diameter
- Standard diameter: from 3.5 to 6.5 mm (more on request)
- For cellular foamed thermoplastics
- High vibration fatigue strength
- Safety due to high tensile, torsional and vibration resistance
- Also available in plastic
Sales Manager, UK Industrial Fasteners
Application Engineer (Northern Region)
For foamed thermoplastics
The EJOT CELL PT® screw is a special element for the safe and problem-free direct fastening in cellular foamed thermoplastic materials.
The special thread contour was developed for cellular foamed thermoplastics and the functionality was confirmed in a comprehensive test series. In the case of blind hole screw joints, the specially formed point penetrates into the plastic material at the bottom of the blind hole and a further increase of the torques is achieved.