In-house seminars: 'Knowledge Takeaways'
Our ‘Knowledge Takeaway’ workshops are delivered by our team of application engineers, often accompanied by international colleagues. These one day events help designers, engineers and procurement professionals to maintain knowledge of advanced fastening processes and products. This information is delivered in a relaxed and informal environment at our UK manufacturing centre, situated between Leeds and York.
Our objective for our guests is always to:
• To see in detail, innovative fastening technology and installation systems
• Take away knowledge that will add value to fastener assembly processes
• Be able to identify and fix basic vulnerabilities
• Be well-placed to benefit from technical support and project management
• Network with like-minded individuals facing similar issues
• Benefit from a thought-leading perspective from accredited technical experts
• Enjoy a tasty lunch with our compliments
• We promise an enjoyable and eye-opening experience!
Next event: Date to be finalised, early July 2019