EJOT® facade anchor SDF S 8
- The efficient alternative for fixing timber substructures to solid brick masonry and concrete
For planning and processing, please observe ETA-15/0387
Instructions for using galvanic zinc-plated facade anchor screws (excerpt from ETA-15/0387)
The special screw made of galvanic zinc-plated steel may also be used outside, after careful installation and if the area of the screw head is protected against moisture and driving rain in such a way, that no moisture can enter the anchor shaft. This requires facade cladding of rain screen fixed in front of the screw head and the screw head has to be coated with a soft-plastic, permanently elastic, bitumen oil combination coat (e.g. car underbody coating or cavity protection).
- Countersunk head
- Small drill-hole diameter
- Product identification through different sleeve colours
- Diameter: 8.0 mm
- Drive: Hexalobular drive T30
- Drill hole depth ≥ h1: 60 mm
- Embedment depth ≥ hnom: 50 mm
- Tensile strength NRk,p in concrete < C16/20: 4.50 kN
- Tensile strength NRk,p in concrete ≥ C16/20: 6.50 kN
- Brick Mz 28-1.8, NF: 2.50 kN
- Solid lime sand brick KS, NF 20-2.0: 2.00 kN
- Transverse strength VRk,s
Anchor with steel screw: 5.30 kN
- Bending moment MRk,s
Anchor with steel screw: 8.20 Nm
*applies to temperature range 30-50 °C / 50-80 °C
When choosing your product variant below, you can still complete your order including products displayed as available soon.
On completion of the checkout process you will receive an email confirming the delivery date of outstanding quantities.
* To see prices, please log in here.
|Material||Clamping thicknessB ≥ mm||Anchor length mm||Unit||Article Number||Availability||Orderidentifier||* Price /|
- No Stock